NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Politecnico di Milano, within the scope of the "Sustainable Campus Portal" project, provides the related services also involving the collection of personal data, subject to the protection provided by current legislation.
2. By data is meant, for the purposes of this notice, those pursuant to art. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") as amended.
3. Purposes for which data are processed
Personal data provided will be processed according to all purposes related to the design and provision of the service, and thus, inter alia:
- purposes related to monitoring, analysing and evaluating use of the service
- purposes related to teaching and research
4. Data processing procedures
In relation to the stated purposes, processing of data takes place using information technology tools
In any case, protection is ensured by assigning a user ID and password, in accordance with the provisions of the "Code concerning the protection of personal data" (arts. 31 et seq), with particular reference to the adoption of appropriate security measures.
5. Data controller and processor
Please be informed that:
- the data controller is the Politecnico di Milano
- the data processor is the General Director Graziano Dragoni? Please be informed that in order to ensure proper service delivery it is compulsory to provide the data requested, otherwise it will be impossible to provide the service
Sustainable Campus Portal
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. of 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to help the web team analyse how Users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of a IP-anonymisation, Google will reduce your IP address within the member states of the European Union and other member States to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP-address will be transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and be reduced there. In assignment of the operator of this website Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Please note that this website extended Google Analytics for the code "gat._anonymezlp();" to ensure an anonymised recording of IP-addresses (IP masking). More information on Google Inc. and Google Analytics can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/.
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
I, the undersigned, having acquired the information provided by the data controller pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, provide my consent for processing personal data, disclosure of personal data as well as dissemination of personal data for the purposes and within the scope stated in the above notice.