This event is aimed at providing a space for dialogue between students and academics to share ideas on sustainable development at the campus level.
Part I \ The 17 Sustainable Development Goals \ Presentations & Videos
10:00 – 11:00
Introduction of the 5Ps of Sustainable Development – People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Partnerships – delving into the SDGs at different scales, showcasing examples and good practices promoted and supported by youth and universities.
Part II \ SDGs_Lab#2 \ World Cafe Clusters
11:00 – 13:00
Working sessions on different topics are offered in order to tackle different challenges related to the SDGs on campus. It is going to be an occasion to exchange knowledge, to spur creativity and generate sustainable ideas to enhance campus sustainability through collaboration between students, academics and university staff and
professionals. The format is going to be based on the World Cafe working modality, with academics and university staff
leading thematic tables and students rotating among the offered clusters. Every 20 minutes, students have the
chance to change table and contribute to all the topics.
Offered clusters for this event:
– Cluster 1: SDG6 & SDG7 \ Census of electric boilers on campus (Paola Baglione, Pierluigi Alari)
– Cluster 2: SDG9 & SDG11 \ Sustainable mobility initiatives (Fabio Guareschi)
– Cluster 3: SDG13 & SDG11 \ Pre-Climathon (Sara Pistilli, Giacomo Moroni, Gabriela Fernandez)
– Cluster 4: SDG3 \ Mapping health, wellbeing and sport on campus (Daniela Lucini)
– Cluster 5: SDG11 \ Thesis Award at the International SBE 2019 Conference (Sonia Lupica, Gabriele Masera)
For info and registration:
Sara Pistilli <email@example.com>